Based Farnborough, Hampshire
Thorn SDS provides specialist consultancy and managed services into the European Space and Defence sectors. Our teams of highly skilled engineers and technicians deliver critical services to our clients, often embedded within their core operational areas.
Ideally you should have a good level of experience in most of the following areas:
Scripting, Networking, Linux, Firewalls, Windows, and Virtual Servers, Cabling and Hardware Installations.
To be successful in this role you will need: –
• Good communication skills with the ability to identify
• The ability to describe technical issues in a clear and concise way,
• The ability to multi-task and work under pressure at times,
• The ability to raise issues and risks to stakeholders of all levels.
– 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
– Workplace pension scheme,
– Subsidised on-site gym membership.
Due to the security restrictions of the program, you must hold a UK passport, and ideally a high level of UK security clearance.
You will need a current driving licence to travel to client sites.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering team based onsite at EUMETSAT providing services focussed on real time end-to-end mission operations and the systems required to support them.
We are searching for a Spacecraft Operations Engineer to complement our team in Germany.